How to register at SpinStation
For access to all that SpinStation offers, you will need to register a user account.
Step 1: Click on the Green ‘’Join’’ tab at the top of the screen and fill in your personal information and press ‘’continue’’.
Step 2: Fill in your address and choose your country of residence.
Step 3: Create a unique Username and Password and select your domestic currency or currency that you prefer playing with. Complete the submission by filling the tick boxes and hitting ‘’Sign-Up’’
Casino Licensing and Security
SpinStation is a well-licensed casino in three prime jurisdictions. Oversight in these regions ensures that the casino is suitably positioned to offer the safest and fairest environment for its players. It is licensed with:
- The Malta Gaming Authority on license no. MGA/B2C/370/2017 (issued 01/08/2018)
- The UK Gambling Commission on license no. #000-052894-R-329546-004
- Swedish Gambling Authority on license no. 18Li7478
All gaming software and RNGs are tested independently and are verified by eCogra, which is the industry’s leading auditor of gaming software. This ensures that all game outcomes remain random and 100% fair.
When it comes to securing the privacy of customers on the casino platform, SpinStation has implemented the best Secure Socket Layer Multi-Encryption security technology available. This means that your data remains far away from any prying eyes.
The casino values its players and has sought to actively input protocols to protect vulnerable gamblers and prevent under-aged gambling. Head to their Responsible Gambling Page to read up on how to spot potential gambling problems, where to get help, and find out about protocols on how to safeguard yourself from excessive gambling.
The tools in place at the casino to stamp out problem gambling include:
- Time Outs: Head to the Responsible Gambling section of your ‘’My Account’’ tab and select to take a temporary holiday from accessing your gaming profile. You can select a time out for a period of 24 hours, up to 6 weeks.
- Self-Imposed Player Limits: You can set daily, weekly, and monthly spend limits at the casino.
- Account Closure at any time: You can close your casino account at any time without any hindrance from the casino.
- Self-Exclusion: You can opt to self-exclude yourself from access your casino account for a long period of time. You may sit out for a few months or even a year. Permanent self-exclusion is also possible.
When it comes to online casino games, SpinStation is stacked to the brim with nearly 2,000 exciting games from all genres and categories, including pokies, table games, scratch card games, Live Casino, and far more. These top titles are available at the casino courtesy of more than 100 game studios, which include prominent names like NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Evolution Gaming, Thunderkick, and more.
Pokies are always the most sought-after games at online casinos. The array of styles, features, and exciting bonuses appeal to players most. At Spin Station, you can enjoy all the latest Video Pokies, like Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, 3 Tiny Gods, Beat the Beast, and far more.
Enjoy Classic Pokies, Vegas-style slots, and even the best Progressive Jackpot Pokies. Play Microgaming’s Mega Moolah game series for millions of dollars in jackpots or load up Mega Fortune or Arabian Nights from NetEnt, which each hold massive windfalls in store for some lucky players.
If you prefer the table environment where you can test your skills against the casino, load up some great game styles, like blackjack, baccarat, poker (various versions), roulette
Live Dealer Games
Evolution Gaming and NetEnt bring the land-based casino to life on your desktop or mobile device thanks to their live streaming capabilities. Real dealers and croupiers host games in real-time across the internet. Enjoy games such as Live Roulette, Poker, Dreamcatcher, Deal or No Deal, Football Studio, Sic Bo, and others.
If you are into something a little different, you can try the selection of scratch cards available on the casino site. NYX and others have designed some feature-filled virtual scratch card games that present opportunities for instant cash wins and rewards.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Money matters are among some of the most important at online casinos. The nature of the business demands that players can transfer and withdraw funds from the casino quickly and efficiently, with minimal fuss. For this reason, SpinStation Casino has partnered with several payment providers for the convenience of their Kiwi clientele.
Payment solutions are regional. Here are the methods you can use at this casino from New Zealand:
- Visa and Mastercard: The most popular way that Kiwis transact is via their credit cards and debit cards. Visa and Mastercard provide for instant deposits, but withdrawals can take between 3 and 5 days to reflect. The fees are minimal and vary based on the underwriting bank involved. There is no limit to the funds transferable on these payment platforms.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is a prepaid payment voucher. It allows for instant deposits of no more than NZ200 to be transferred for instant casino credits. These cards can be purchased at Epay retailers or online and the funds are retrieved at the casino by inputting a 16 digit voucher code on the cashier’s page. There are no associated costs with transfers of this kind. Unfortunately, withdrawals cannot be made via Paysafecard.
- Skrill and Neteller: These two are e-wallets that allow for fast deposits and withdrawals to and from online casinos. Transactions in both directions are virtually instant, allowing you fast access to your money. Transactions to and from the casino are free, however, administration costs are levied on top-ups from your bank account and credit card, as well as for withdrawals from your wallet into your personal accounts.
Unfortunately, Skrill and Neteller cannot be used when claiming bonuses or promotions on this casino site. The maximum deposit amount possible with either one of these e-wallets is limited to NZ$5,000.
- Wire Transfer: Reserved for withdrawals only, the casino will release a bank transfer from their bank account to yours. This is a safe and secure method of payment but can take between 3 to 5 days to reflect in your account.
The casino has some default rules about deposits and withdrawals from the site. The minimum deposit is NZ$20, while the maximum withdrawal for non-VIP customers is no higher than NZ$5,000 per week. Please keep in mind that all withdrawal requests stay pending for 48-hours before any payment s are released from the casino. KYC verification will be needed before you can request any withdrawals from this site. This rule is in line with the regulations imposed by the various licensers.
SpinStation understands Kiwi hospitality and offers an exclusive Welcome Deal for those playing in New Zealand Dollars. The deal includes a 200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2000 + 20 Bonus Spins on the first deposit.
Once you are done with this bonus, there is a 2nd deposit and 3rd deposit bonus available too, if you want them.
The first deposit is massive and will keep you playing for hours if you decide to spend the maximum NZ$2000. The casino will match any deposit you make, up to that cap, and add in up to 20 Bonus Spin along with it.
- A NZ$20 minimum deposit is required to qualify for this deal
- The deposit, bonus, and free spins must be wagered 35x before wins can be collected.
- Not all games will satisfy the wagering requirements
- The Bonus Spins are specifically for NetEnt’s Starburst pokie and the wins from the spins are capped to NZ$100.
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this offer.
Be sure to read the full bonus policy before claiming any promotions: https://www.spinstation.com/en-mt/promotions/#atn=promotional__terms
Promotions and Loyalty Program
Promotions: Keep a lookout in your mailbox for exclusive offers and deals offered by the casino. These could range from deposit match bonuses to bonus spin offers. All offers will be subject to wagering requirements, etc, so be sure to read through the terms and conditions before you claim any offer.
Loyalty Rewards: With SpinStation Loyalty equals royalty. When you sign up you automatically become a Loyalty Club member. You will rack up points as you play. For every NZ$10 that you spend on wagers on games, you will receive a designated number of points. This depends on the game you are playing:
- Pokies: 2 points
- Scratch Cards: 2 Points
- Blackjack: 0.5 Points
- Roulette: 0.25 Points
Once you have accumulated 1,000 points, you can redeem them for NZ$5 in Bonus Funds which can be played out on games. The max you can claim in one day is 10,000 points or NZ$50 in bonus money.
VIP Club: Big spenders may be asked to join the casino’s exclusive VIP Club. Here, the perks and rewards on offer are some of the most exciting. The benefits are almost endless at the top of the three-level VIP tier, and include:
- A dedicated personal account manager
- Private VIP email
- Super-fast withdrawals
- Cashbacks without wagering requirements
- High withdrawal limits
- Birthday bonuses
- Seasonal loyalty gifts
- Private VIP tournaments
- Tailor-made offers
- Invitations to VIP holidays and events
Is SpinStation Right For you?
- Nearly 200 Games
- 24 Hour Support
- Live Chat available
- 48 Hour Withdrawal Pending Times
- No Bonuses with E-wallets
- No Jackpot Pokie quick menu
SpinStation Casino is a beautiful sight. It uses colourful and attractive banners for displays, which are easy on the eyes. The navigation and filtering process to find games is first-class, making it super easy to search the type of title you want to play. Being able to select a game by provider category is always a perk in our books. Sign-up was simple, but a better situated and more fully stocked FAQ section would be appreciated.
All in all, Spin Station is a top casino site that will keep most, if not all its customers super-happy with the number of games, bonuses, and perks that it offers.